Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wow, the humidity is ... well, humid-I won't even bother trying to keep my hair straight!

NEW ab work out!

Now when I am laying on my back on the Gym, I grip the bars over my head, and not only just lift my legs, I lift and over to the side to work the obliques. Hubby is doing really well with his abs so now I need to up my anti-game.  I also did 70 reps on each leg, 50 at a time, rest, then 20 more.  Then I do however many I can together.

The frustrating thing is that I have some muscle wasting on my right side so I trying and doing more to build/keep it up.  Can you ever get it back?  I dunno, but I won't stop trying.

I made a twist on a Caesar  salad for supper last night, and it was AMAZING!!!
For the greens I mixed romaine, iceberg, and bok choy
Bacon bits
croutons
lemon juice
shredded cheddar/monterey jack/mozza cheeses
pre-made dressing
garlic flakes

wow! it was good.  I also sauteed some scallops with onion, butter, and garlic pepper seasoning
Hubby bbq'ed some chicken breasts and man! THAT was a good dinner!
The cool thing is that even my daughter liked it, and she doesn't try anything new.  Course, you don't tell her it's different until she's eaten it and liked it - ahh the games we must play to get our kids to eat! Hmph! You'd think it would be over by 13-not so!  So (quue the ta-da music) I WON!!!

It's like the "One small step for mankind (mother), ..."

Now this 'Mankind mother' has to go shopping with the child.  Tee hee, we had an awesome day yesterday, and sitting on the deck after supper hubby was playing music off his phone and she was guessing (telling) what song it was.

Man my kid has superglue for brains!  Practically two notes in and she's nailed it.  Of course except some of the obscure stuff from caveman days!

Going to pick up some flax seed to grind fresh on my yogurt and eggs etc. Also some broccoli, cauliflour(why can't I spell that?), onions and garlic for magnesium and sulpher(again!) and cruciferous  veggies to open and relax  blood vessels thereby lowering blood pressure and fighting cancer.  I love those foods anyway so it's basically 'carry on, carry on'!

l8r g8r B Hlthy

No comments: