Wednesday 29 June 2011

Well, my dear darling daughter has gone on holidays with her dad for two weeks.  Not sure how I feel about that.

I do, I'm sad cause 'something' will happen to delay their return.  Do I trust this guy? Not in the least!  I was married to him, I know (unfortunately) how he thinks.  I don''t understand it, it doesn't make sense to me or anyone else for that matter, but none-the-less, I have no kidlet for two weeks.  Guess I'll clean my house, work out, meet my girlfriend for coffees, I'll make it.
I think my Hby is off for some of that so we'll probably go on a little holiday on the bike, so I'll make it.

I did get up this morning and have a good work out.  I did numerous double leg lunges to warm up, 50 reps of single leg lunges, back/trap/lat/legs/butt pulls, bicep curls, chest press, ab/oblique raises with 'chin-ups', back to do 40 more single leg lunges, and plie squats.  That feels more like it.

I'm drinking lemon 'tea' (boiling water over sliced lemon-GOOD detoxifier!) to make sure I'm 'clean', and I'll take my supps with my dinner of scallops, shrimp, onion, garlic with veggies.

l8r g8r

No comments: