Thursday 16 June 2011

Well, it's been a bit, but I'm back!  MS has been 'good' to me, leaving me be - how 'thoughtful'

I've been out of the 'workout' game for a bit as I had company for 2 wks so I did get back into it this morning.
When listening/watching to what the 'key' is to toning/trimming your legs I keep hearing the same song: light weight/high reps.  SO I pushed my reps for my legs up this morning to 50.  It used to be 10, then 20. now enough is enough - go hard!  And it was!  doing individual legs, 50 reps each, rest for 30 sec, then 20 more.  We're gonna beat this thing!  Ok, maybe that's a little over-the-top, but I can at least try, and I'm sure there will be results. There's gotta be!

Also took a break from supplements for a bit(except B12 shot) so we got that going today too.  I do believe that it's a good thing for your body, why? That I'm not sure.  Maybe I'm wrong. But I keep thinking that one's liver needs a break as it has the huge task of breaking down and sending the appropriate nutrients to the proper 'home'. Hey, We get holidays...!

Got an early day tomorrow as I'm going downtown to get my shots in for 'xtra' work for film/TV/movies etc.  Now THAT is exciting!!  Maybe all this body work I do will pay off...!
Wish me luck! ;D

l8r g8r B hlthy!

No comments: