Monday 30 May 2011

I'm a cleaning crazy fool!  MY MOM IS COMING IN 2 DAYS!!!

No that's not a bad thing, I LOVE my Mom!  But 'running' around cleaning and doing laundry like a mad woman, and then grocery shopping - I am one little pooped out puppy!

On a brighter note, I had a good workout today - I'm really focussing on my legs' toning.  I mad a 'little' mistake and showed my hubby a new ab workout.  He's going to 'try' and win this competition.  Little does he know that I can wipe his little butt whenever I want to in the abs department!
He emailed me a pic of his abs...pretty good!  I've got a string bikini that is begging...for what I don't know

I only did 30 reps of plie squats today, I was just too tired, so I did a whole smack of lunges/quad toning.  Then I switched back and forth with upside down abs/legs, and pulls with extended back.

Also, I get regular emails from Men's Health (I know, but I'm a girl!) and they were talking about wys to tone up the abs, so I did a raised plank off the bench.  They suggested 'walking' with your hands while up in the plank, but, I'm not stupid, I value my face at this point.  I'll work my way up.

Hey!!! THERE'S a good way to do the plank!  None of this having to 'lay' on the tops of my feet. Up the ante and raise your legs to do the plank (yes it was hard)

Must fly, and do dinner for the fam...

l8r g8r  B hlthy

No comments: