Friday 27 May 2011

Ahh Friday!

Being an 'at home Mom' in some ways you'd think it wouldn't make difference but it does.
I've tried 3 times to type how it makes a difference, I still come out sounding like a whiny suck no matter how I put it, so I'll just save you the complete boredom. It's different.

I think I'm noticing more energy with the upped B12.  I'm definately noticing the results.

The deep plie squats target the high back of thigh fat whiles toning inner and top quads, raising your legs behind you on the Total Gym lifts your butt and tones your lower back.  Doing the 'chin-up' backwards and forwards tones shoulders, biceps, and triceps on both moves.  The reverse pull/sit-up tones up the abs from pelvis to chest.  Full body work out - I love it! The only thing the gym doesn't do for me, and maybe I just need to be shown or told, is that plie squat move.  I use 25lb dumbells so I haven't figured out how to incorporate that.  And really, why, I've got the weights and the space so... You switch machines at the gym, so why not here?  I feel like I'm cheating on my Gym!

Wow. How sad.

On another note, while I've been doing the stepper I've noticed that my right leg doesn't buckle as much, but of course I see this and get excited so I immediately go to the squats.  Then it 'started' to buckle.  I still got my 20 reps in though!

I saw some results and tasted the 'gold', I'm like that in that I will go for more after just a taste!  I think that's a good trait don't you? Hee, hee.

l8r g8r B Hlthy

No comments: